Security & Booking
We are very happy to finally be able to play for you again.
For the new season we have developed a comprehensive safety concept in coordination with the health authorities, so that you can experience enjoyable, moving and inspiring hours at Thikwa again without hesitation. The health of the public and employees are our most important concern. Much will be different: We have reduced the number of spectator seats to a half, and we don’t even play in the Thikwa Studio. And unfortunately we cannot serve drinks in the foyer bar.
Ticket purchase / box office:
- Please book your tickets online. Pre-orders by telephone are only possible on the day of the respective performance from 4 p.m.
- The box office opens at 7:30 p.m..
- Please pay contactless and cashless if possible.
- We are obliged to register all visitors. This is why the data of all guests and visitors are registered when booking online and at the checkout. The guest list contains the following information: first and last name, full address or email and telephone number.
- We ask visitors who have had contact with a person suffering from COVID-19 or who suffer from cold symptoms themselves within the last 14 days to stay at home!
When visiting Theater Thikwa:
- Access only with a medical or FFP2-mask and an actual negative antigen-quicktest (not older than 24 hours) or a proof of full vaccination (last vaccination at least 14 days ago) or recovery from COVID-19 (positive PCR-test result at least 28 days old and less than 6 months old. If it is older you need a first vaccination proof older than 14 days.).
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other visitors.
- Please wear your medical or FFP2-mask in the theatre also during the performance.
- Masks for visitors who do not have any can be purchased for 1 Euro.
- Please take your cloakroom with you to the seat.
- Observe the notes posted in the theater.
- Use our hand disinfection at the entrance to the foyer.
- We guarantee intensive cleaning and ventilation of all publicly accessible rooms.